Financial independence during retirement is a goal many of us desire but few of us plan for adequately. Clearview Wealth Partners can help you estimate what you need to maintain your current lifestyle in retirement. We can then evaluate any company-sponsored retirement plans, individual retirement accounts, savings accounts, and other sources of income you anticipate having.
Finally, we can recommend an effective, step-by-step strategy to help you meet your retirement needs, taking advantage of current tax laws and suitable investment vehicles. Creating a strategy can help set the stage for a comfortable retirement later.
Five essential steps on the road to retirement
- Establish your objectives
- Determine your investment style
- Evaluate investments
- Choose an appropriate investment plan
- Execute and periodically examine the plan
The most important thing is to start planning now! The longer you wait to create a retirement plan, the more you jeopardize your future happiness. You’ll thank yourself tomorrow for what you start today.
Establishing your retirement plan through Clearview Wealth Partners means maximum investment flexibility. You have the ability to select and then reposition your portfolio holdings to satisfy ever-changing personal and economic conditions. Our selection of self-directed retirement accounts includes the following:
- Traditional IRA – An account established and funded by individual contributions or an individual retirement plan transferred from another financial institution.
- Rollover IRA – A retirement account funded by distributions received from an employer’s qualified pension or profit-sharing plan upon termination of employment.
- SEP-IRA – A retirement account established and funded by employer contributions.